Here another story

My photo
Life is a journey towards knowing Allah The Almighty and learn to change to be a better servant of Him . InshaaAllah

Saturday, June 9, 2012

# Orientation Week Uitm Puncak Alam

My locker .
My bed . Alhamdulillah ,all the furnitures are in good condition
First gathering

Second day

We are all hungry ! Waiting for lunch
Hungry face . Hew hew . My ex-schoolmates
Third Day . Hari Minggu Destini Siswa (MDS) . Semua pakai tudung sama :)
Benda wajib bawak
Uitm di hati ku ~
Last night of MDS was fun . Alhamdulillah

My roommate and my housemate :)
Important dates . Please take note ! But Alhamdulillah Asasi only has 2 session (2 semester) . InsyaAllah , April 2013 , we will be graduated from Asasi . InsyaAllah Amin .





Thats all . May Allah ease our life . InsyaAllah . Amin
Assalamualaikum


No comments:

updated