Here another story

My photo
Life is a journey towards knowing Allah The Almighty and learn to change to be a better servant of Him . InshaaAllah

Saturday, September 22, 2012

#Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum . After 3 months be a Palamian , this is my first time staying here on weekend :D Haha . Setiap minggu usually saya akan balik rumah . Bukan tak suka tinggal sini , tapi rasa macam kalau dekat rumah tu boleh study lebih banyak . But Alhamdulillah , tadi bangun dah study so now its time to ilek ilek jap .

Alhamdulillah , my life is good :) Alhamdulillah Thank You Allah . University life is so fun , Alhamdulillah , I have lots and lots of story to tell , from A to Z but I dont have enough time to do so ! It's not holiday or cuti sem . I got test 2 next week and final is next two weeks . I have to revise many chapters :)

But heyy no worries , I will update the story during cuti semester nanti :) Btw yesterday ,pergi dengar ceramah tentang Rasulullah , Palam buat . Alhamdulillah , I had good time there . Its nice to have someone who is willing to give a talk for hours about our beloved Rasulullah SAW , to story about Nabi Muhammad's life ,about his love towards us , his syafaat , his sacrifice and else  . Alhamdulillah . May Allah bless them all and us , InsyaAllah

So I got to go . Pray for my test and final :) Assalamualaikum

No comments:

updated