Here another story

My photo
Life is a journey towards knowing Allah The Almighty and learn to change to be a better servant of Him . InshaaAllah

Thursday, October 25, 2012

#Blessed

Asalamualaikum . Its 6.50 am :)
Alhamdulillah , mom woke me up for sahur just now . Today is a good day to fast ,  puasa sunat Arafah . So that's mean tomorrow is Hari Raya AidilAdha :') Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha everyone :) I'm so happy because it is a semester break and its Raya !

So inshallah tomorrow my family and I will be  leaving to Kuantan Pahang . It's quite sad because all my relatives on my mother's side will be celebrating AidilAdha together here in Kuala Lumpur . But my relatives on my father's side pun lama tak jumpa so it's fair .

Woh I feel sleepy , the weather is so good to sleep . Hewhew so good morning and good night :) Assalamualaikum

No comments:

updated