Here another story

My photo
Life is a journey towards knowing Allah The Almighty and learn to change to be a better servant of Him . InshaaAllah

Dar-links

Saturday, November 10, 2012

#Believe in yourself

  




Assalamualaikum
Today I woke up early , rushed to SMK BTHO 2 for Muet . Alhamdulillah it's finally over :) Muet was moderate . I just hope Allah save me again this time . Ya Allah , Amin . I hope I pass the test , we all pass the Muet test, get high band Amin Ya Allah , please . InsyaAllah .

Ah I miss my school #honesthour ! I miss wearing my maroon school uniform :'( I miss everythings . Lima tahun , dari form 1 till form 5 , lima tahun bukan sekejap , lima tahun lama . The memories are still fresh , refresh, always in my mind . Still :') The laughter , the tears , the joy , the jokes , the critics , the friendships , the enemy , the gossips , the awkward moments :)  Memory . It does not rewind , but it stays . InsyaAllah

So actually , yesterday was a results day for Uni students . First of all , I want to congratulate those who got 4 flat ! Ya Allah , you are so intelligent , gifted and mann you should be very thankful to Allah ! You are the chosen one ! Alhamdulillah :)

And to all my friends who got high pointer or DL , I am very happy for youu .And itsss good enough if you can score 3 and above .  Seriously , science course is not easy , maybe some student can handle it easily , but not all   . There are many words , formulas , diagrams , shapes , techniques to be remembered . Respect betul siapa yang memang nak further in science field for their degree nanti :) Best of luck my friends :')

So my pointer is 3.57 . Alhamdulillah Ya Allah this is more than enough . Thank You Ya Allah for listening to my prayers -again and again :") I love You the most . Alhamdulillah . This is way better than what I was expecting . Again Alhamdulillah . I just hope for next semester , I can maintain my pointer or get higher pointer , InsyaAllah . Amin .

I want to study harder for next semester ! Please remind me okay !

I dont know why Im happy with my results though many other students got much higher than mine . Im just being grateful . Ya Allah Alhamdulillah . Honestly speaking , the exam was hard ! Physics paper , I still remember how hard the questions were . I was so sad because I did revise those chapters . I spent a lot of time revising physics but ended up I couldnt answer most questions . Ya Allah , I swear , I cried silently in the exam hall . I couldnt answer it .

But I forced myself , I wrote whatever formulas I know on the paper , I showed all the working on the paper . Correct or wrong , I didnt mind . And I was running out of time . I was so clumsy . Few questions tak sempat jawab . Ya Allah I was really upset

When the time was up , lectures were collecting the papers and the student were allowed to leave the exam hall and I was the last person to leave the hall . Housemates tunggu dekat luar ajak jalan balik hostel sama sama but I refused (I felt so bad that time , sorry Wani, I love you) And luckily , Wani understood . So I walked to my hostel alone .I just wanted to be alone .  It was 6.15 pm

Sampai block hostel ,aku tak naik terus , aku duduk dekat foyer and called my bestfriend , Liyana . She was really kind to give me advices . Bless her Ya Allah  . She is so motivated ! Hahaha . And I felt better after talking to her :)

And what surprised me is I got A- for Physics . Alhamdulillah :''''' Im sorry for being so happy , sorry sangat but I think Allah simpati dekat aku . Alhamdulillah Ya Allah :''')

Okay thats all , I want to study hardddddddddddddddddddddddddd for next semester ! InsyaAllah . May Allah bless .  Amin

Assalamualaikum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantik kasut akak. Boleh sy tahu jenama apa? Harga?

Anonymous said...

Cantik kasut akak. Boleh tak kalau nak tahu jenama apa dan harganya.

Nur Adila said...

Thank you . Akak beli dekat pink evil supermarket kat pavi . Rm 130 kalau tak silap lah

updated