Here another story

My photo
Life is a journey towards knowing Allah The Almighty and learn to change to be a better servant of Him . InshaaAllah

Dar-links

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Suzuki Cup and Study Week








Assalamualaikum . 

Before this , I never watched any football games at the stadium . But then I heard that the final suzuki cup match felt on Dec 20th which is on my study week holiday so how I wish I could go to the stadium . And unexpectedly ayah got the tix and mom gave me a permission to go . Yay Alhamdulillah , thank You Allah , for this chance . 

The crowd was super awesome . Ultras Malaya is the best . Now I realize how big the spirit and motivation can influence someone . Walaupun kalah but at the first round , Harimau Malaya was super fast and motivated . 3-0 weh , how happy we were , but maybe Msia penat and hilang fokus , Thailand took that advantage to beat Msia . 

Kun Fayakun , kan ? Allah lebih tahu .

We lost but we won on our own ground ! Harimau Malaya had done their best . I saw them played hard . Congratulations tigers

So yeah , study week has started . Haha . 

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 











No comments:

updated